Promoter: Learning MATTERS Limited – Dragon Eggs competition 2021
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the competition you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The competition is being run by Learning MATTERS Limited.
Eligibility to enter
3. The competition is open to Schools (including home-schools) and educational establishments and the children attending those schools and educational establishments.
4. In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The competition is free to enter.
How to enter
7. To enter the competition simply download the templates via our website and follow the instructions to draw and name a baby dragon.
8. Learning MATTERS Limited will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
9. The winner (student) will receive a personalised certificate of achievement and a Learning MATTERS activity resource. They will receive 1 x set of Dragon Eggs books (10 books) and a Dragon Eggs workbook for their school or educational establishment.
10. The winner will be judged from all the entries received by the closing date – Monday 16th August 2021.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of Learning MATTERS Limited regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner will be notified after Monday 16th August 2021 via the email provided with entry.
15. Learning MATTERS Limited will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
16. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Learning MATTERS Limited reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
17. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
18. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the competition being used by Learning MATTERS Limited for the purposes of administering the competition, marketing purposes and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
19. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of education to be published online and supplied to any other prize draw participants if requested via Learning MATTERS Limited.
20. Learning MATTERS Limited reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.