**New** Introduction to Morphology - your bridge to reading comprehension
Please note: you will have 7 days to review the recording from access being made available. Webinar cost is per single person viewing, we ask that you please not share with others who have not paid for the use or viewing of this webinar.
Cost: $90.85 inc GST
Length of webinar:
- Session 1 - 90 minutes
- Session 2 - 90 minutes
When we understand the meaningful parts of words, we are more likely to comprehend the text we read.
This webinar is for Classroom teachers years 1-8, Teacher Aides, Literacy Specialists, RTLits, Tutors who want to extend their current literacy teaching across the curriculum with explicit vocabulary and morphology. Leap into morphology with the iDeaL morph boxes a practical activity for use in your classroom.
During this webinar recording you will learn:
- The meanings of the most common affixes (prefixes and suffixes)
- Bound and unbound bases
- How to implement morphology with ease
- How to create a morphology wall
- How to extend your existing spelling and reading approach
Key Takeaways from this webinar recording:
- Basic morphology card deck
- Morphology progressions
- iDeaL morph boxes template