REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED - A recording of the webinar is available to purchase through our online store.
Attendees are required to participate on both days.
Dates/times: Monday 6th September 7pm - 8.30pm / Monday 13th September 7pm - 8.30pm
Cost: $79 + GST
When we understand the meaningful parts of words, we are more likely to comprehend the text we read.
This webinar is for Classroom teachers years 1-8, Teacher Aides, Literacy Specialists, RTLits, Tutors who want to extend their current literacy teaching across the curriculum with explicit vocabulary and morphology. Leap into morphology with the iDeaL morph boxes a practical activity for use in your classroom.
During this webinar you will learn:
- The meanings of the most common affixes (prefixes and suffixes)
- Bound and unbound bases
- How to implement morphology with ease
- How to create a morphology wall
- How to extend your existing spelling and reading approach
- Basic morphology card deck
- Morphology progressions
- iDeaL morph boxes template
Follow us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest announcements or sign up for our monthly newsletter.