We Help Teachers And School Leaders Implement Structured Literacy to ensure all Students are Successful.
We believe in an education system that sets all students up for success from day one.
Because the truth is, learning differences do exist. Some brains simply need more exposure, opportunity, explicit teaching and repetition than others. We know that if we can prepare our teachers to teach the neuro diverse brain, this will in fact equip them to teach every student in front of them.
No doubt you’ve already experienced students who struggle to learn and you want to know why.
You want to know what you can do.
- How you and your school can best support students with dyslexia or other language-based learning differences.
- What resources you need to set your students on the path for success.
- What is the most effective way to teach spelling?
- How you can advocate for your students and facilitate real change.
- How you could work with us to develop consistent evidence-based knowledge and practices of structured literacy across your team and or school.
- What is all this buzz about the science of reading? Where do we start?
- How do we become a Dyslexia ‘best practice’ school?
How We Support Teachers
We offer a range of workshops, teacher professional learning opportunities, resources, consulting services, and our iDeaL™ Learning Approach - a structured literacy platform for teachers, school leaders, SENCOs, RTLits, RTLBs, LSCs.
All our services and resources have been created to support the development of schoolwide consistent pedagogy and practice in the foundation areas of phonological awareness and alphabetic principle.
We support teachers, SENCOs, RTLBs, RTLits, LSCs and school leaders to develop the necessary knowledge and practice to ensure ALL students are successful learners in the foundation skills of literacy and mathematics. Our work is based on current research and evidence. We support teachers and school leaders to implement professional learning that leads to transformational change. Increasing student outcomes is our end game. From assessment tools to supporting resources we will work alongside you to ensure you have the confidence and capability to make a difference to every learner in your setting. The icing on the cake being the development of schoolwide systems to ensure the sustainability of changes made.
This includes offering teacher assessments to pinpoint potential growth areas for your practice. Student assessments highlight potential gaps in the learning environment that, when explicitly taught, will ensure all students are supported to learn.
We also work with teachers to create supportive learning environments for children with dyslexia or other learning differences.