Dandelion Launchers Units 16-20 The Itch
10 books, 2 at each stage, take children on a carefully structured progression, introducing the spellings ‘tch’ and ‘ve’ and simple two-syllable words.
- Unit 16: tch and ve (e.g. match and have)
- Unit 17: simple two-syllable words (e.g. laptop)
- Unit 18: two-syllable words and words with the suffix -ed (e.g. jumped, lifted, grabbed)
- Unit 19: two-syllable words and words with the suffix -ing (e.g. sitting, jumping)
- Unit 20: two-syllable words and words with the spelling ‘le’ (e.g. apple, handle)
*Price includes GST and excludes postage.
A spiral-bound workbook of photocopiable, multi-sensory activities linked to Dandelion Launchers, Units 16-20 story books.
Designed to develop the skills needed for fluent reading and spelling. Contains activities to support blending and segmenting skills, word-building, comprehension and early writing skills.
View our Phonics Books Progression Chart.